PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE AT BURBERRY
Candidates should email Sarah.Florian@burberry.com
To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following daily the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
• Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
• Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviors
• Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
• Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
• Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
• Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
• Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
• Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Burberry guidelines
• Maintain selling floor by ensuring the following: o Understand and execute monthly floor sets
o Placing and/or hanging back items as you work
o Replenishing merchandise after selling
o Folding and placing merchandise on the correct hanger, tissue paper, etc.
o Place tickets inside the item and not visible to the customer.
FLOOR PRESENCE & MAINTENANCE
• Beginning of shift/day: Arrive on selling floor ready, ensure floor is ready for customers
• End of shift/day: Ensure selling floor is replenished and ready for the next day
Be active and busy on the floor at all day
• Ensure to place and/or hang back items as you work and replenish merchandise after selling
• Ensure clean up and maintenance of fitting rooms
BACK OF HOUSE SUPPORT
• Assist in the mark down process
• Participation and achievement of pre-sale goals
• Participate in store contests
• Responsible for stock pulled; all stock must be put away in orderly fashion
• Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
• Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
• Must be results driven and flexible to change
• Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
• Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
• A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
• Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
• Excellent customer service level.
• Strong clienteling background.
ASSISTANT MANAGER AT CH CAROLINA HERRERA
Candidates should email email@example.com
CH Carolina Herrera is currently recruiting Assistant Store Manager for our boutique in CityCenterDC, Washington D.C.
You will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager, in order to ensuring the company’s standards and procedures are effectively met. Training and mentoring the team to provide the ultimate CH Carolina Herrera’s sales experience for our clients.
• Assisting the Store Manager with duties and tasks, assuming the role in his/her absence (daily reports, action plans implementation, KPI performance)
• Supporting the Manager with the staff training and development, guaranteeing the customers’ expectations are satisfied according to the company’s values and goals
• Ensuring the company guidelines, processes and procedures are implemented correctly
• Motivating the staff and maintaining a positive work environment Keeping a high standards of housekeeping in store
• Dealing with customer complains in an effective manner
• Supervising that the client book data base continues growing by teams
• Minimum 2 years’ retail management experience in fashion luxury brands
• High motivation and keen to learn and grow
• Orientated to results, capable to work under pressure
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Passionate for fashion
• Bilingual is a plus (Spanish)
• Impact and Influence
• Managing People
• People Development Motivation
• Business Vision
• Analysis and Decision Making
KEY HOLDER AT CH CAROLINA HERRERA
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
CH Carolina Herrera is currently looking to add another Key Holder for our boutique in CityCenterDC, Washington D.C.
As the Key Holder, you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager, in order to ensure the company’s standards and procedures are effectively met. Training and mentoring the team to provide the ultimate CH Carolina Herrera’s sales experience for our clients.
- Responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment for our clientele, providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty
- Providing excellent customer service following the company customer experience protocol- Maintaining and developing the store Client book (sales after care)
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandising standards
- Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI’s as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities
- Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
- Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
- Minimum 2-year experience in fashion retail luxury stores
- Passion for fashion
- Orientation to results and the client’s satisfaction
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bi-lingual is required (Spanish)
- Identification with the company
- Interpersonal communication